Iron Fist gets his own book, and he has to deal with Iron Man in his very first issue!
• Cover shows significant wear, but is fully attached at both staples. An accumulation of creases and spine ticks bring this book to a 5.0 condition.
• Interiors are yellowing, but all pages are intact and free of major tears.
• Cover firmly attached to the staples, but the barest amount of tears from the staples are starting to develop on the top staple. Care should be taken in opening to prevent further tearing.
• Chipnoted on the right side of cover and on the bottom corner.
• We’ve estimated the grade on this book to be a 5.0.
PLEASE NOTE: We are professional comic book retailers, but we are not professional comic book graders like our friends from CGC. Out estimation of this book’s condition is just that – it’s an estimate. But it’s an estimate made by comic book retailers with a great eye for detail and a superb sellers record, so we have done our best to give you our best appraisal. Please feel free to ask any questions if you feel we’re off by at least a point in our grading.
top of page
bottom of page